1. As previously mentioned, I passed my prospectus defense. Yay!
2. I got a wisdom tooth pulled. Not so much yay.
3. I messed up my neck, which left me incapacitated for a few days and in need of a trip to a chiropractor. Definitely not yay.
4. I came down with some sort of stomach bug that left me incapacitated for the part of spring break that I didn’t spend tending to my messed up neck. The least yay of them all.
5. I learned – again – that the universe sometimes claims takes its dues, and I should just let it have what it wants. And that’s ok. Sometimes I just need to be forced to stop for a few days, even if I don’t like it. Back to yay again (after a time).
6. I started watching Community. Have you guys seen that show? It’s pretty great! Yay yay yay!