FAQ: How do I setup the Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget?
What steps do I take to get the Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget working?
- Activate the widget by clicking on Plugins and then click on the Activate link under the Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget.
- Click on Appearance
- Click on Widgets
- Drag the Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget to the appropriate Sidebar or Footer
- Give the widget a title
- Type in the hashtag you want it to search for
- Go to http://dev.twitter.com
- Sign in with your Twitter account
- Go to: https://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Click on Create a New Application
- Give your Application a name, description, and the URL of your blog site
- Agree to the Rules of the Road
- Follow the remaining instructions to get your Twitter Consumer Key, Twitter Consumer Secret, Twitter OAuth Access Token, Twitter OAuth Access Token Secret.
- BE SURE TO CLICK SAVE