- They liked the ideas for my postcards, including the designs that I’ve come up with.
- They thought that the placeholder postcards I uploaded were a good size.
- There is a little too much extra space at the top of my blog page, so they suggested playing around with that.
- Sara suggested adding some description or at least a link to a description for people who are unfamiliar with the plotline of Harry Potter.
- My audience was addressed well through the renaming of the blog and the Hogsmeade address.
- I can take into account that some people aren’t aware of PostSecret and/or Harry Potter and provide a little description for those members of my audience.
- Both Ryan and Sara thought that I should make the postcards at least as large as the placeholder ones are so that the viewer can see detail easily.
- Ryan suggested adding a stony background to my fifth secret (the one about Petrifying Hermione).
- I think the most important suggestion that Ryan and Sara gave is to add a link or something of that sort to a description of my project. They agreed that the description shouldn’t be on the page itself because that would detract from the feel, but they thought it would be a good idea to include one somewhere accessible.
- I think that I will have time to implement all of these suggestions before the next due date.