Beginner doesn’t even begin to explain it…

Here I am, sitting in front of my computer, with a big huge question mark in my mind.  I have never really been a fan of committing time to explain my life or the things I enjoy doing, to others over the web…when I can just do it with my mouth.  And I am essentially the definition of extrovert…I mean I have nothing to hide and love to share every bit of it with everyone! Also, I definitely do not consider myself someone who is particularly good with technology or an early adopter.  Yes, I have my smartphone and laptops and tablets…but by the time I learn how to actually do half the things on it, they are already out dated.  essentially I would much rather be cooking, cleaning, fishing, hunting or anything but sitting behind the glaring screen of a TV or computer.  Do not get me wrong, I LOVE technology, and all it offers, I just sometimes feel really dumb compared to everyone else when it comes to using what is available at my fingertips.

I’ve never blogged and never really planned to do so until now…

after hearing Dr. Gardner Campbell speak to us in class I had a completely different view on blogging and thought I might really like to give it a try. I also feel it may help me on my journey through this time in my life where I feel overwhelmed by the process of writing my thesis and being a 24 year old who wants to learn it all.  I know it will take a bit of learning and trial and error for me, so please bear with me throughout this process as I learn how to link and post and all that other fun stuff possible through the blogging world.

Category(s): Scribbles