Please join us this Tuesday 28 September 2021 to learn more about our organization and how we can help YOU achieve your professional and personal goals this semester. This will be a welcome to MANRRS event with pizza and an opportunity to talk with officers, advisors, and other members and to let us know your goals for the year. Come share pizza, add to our vision board, and win a prize! Do you want to
- network with diverse professionals and students in the field?
- learn how to participate in research opportunities or recruit research assistants?
- explore career opportunities?
- prepare for internship and job searches and interviews?
- apply microinterventions to respond to microaggressions?
- learn skills such as money-management, negotiating, informational interviewing?
- build your leadership experience and add to your resume?
- participate in hikes and field trips in the surrounding area?
- enjoy food, prizes, and socializing?
We are part of a national and regional organization that can help you do all those things and more! Please drop by our welcome meeting on Tuesday afternoon. UPDATE: We will be in the first floor student lounge area and in front of Cheatham Hall. We encourage you to bring a friend and spread the word!