- 2016-now: PhD in Computer Engineering at Virginia Tech
- 2013-2015: Masters in Applied Mathematics at Virginia Tech
- 2011-2012: Masters in Computer Sciences at the National School of Computer Sciences in Tunisia
- 2009-2012: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Sciences at the National School of Computer Sciences in Tunisia
- 2007-2009: Diploma in Preparatory School for Engineering (Maths-Physics) at IPEIEM in Tunisia
- PhD project: Development and implementation of different control methods to control the traffic flow in an urban network. The
goal of the research is to reduce traffic congestion and fuel consumption.
- Master Project:Investigation of the reliability of RSSI-based localization method (Received Signal Strength Indicator) using
the experimental platform Arduino.
- Senior Design Project: Development of an experimental platform for wireless sensor networks based on Arduino.
Technology/Framework: Arduino, Zigbee, EmonCms.
- Engineering Internship Project: Design and development of a geolocation application with Android.
Technology/Framework: SDK Android, googleMap, java/Eclipse.
Arabic, English and French