- Added information on recent papers
- Updated instrument status
- First detection of a millisecond pulsar announced
- First LWA1 science paper accepted (Crab giant pulses paper, ApJ)
- Updated system architecture page
- Various updates to reflect most current status
- Added recent science results for Crab giant pulses
- Updated publications
- Trish Henning replaces Ylva Philstrom as Head of User Programs
- Added links to first and second user meetings
- Memo 186 (“The LWA1 Radio Telescope”) has been revised
- Added link to recent KNME story about LWA1
- Other minor updates
Mainly, removing CFP2 information since deadline has elapsed.
LWA Memo 186 is an engineering-oriented introduction paper “The LWA1 Radio Telescope”; also added SEFD results to Tech > Demonstrations.
Science > Results! (added solar burst spectrogram). Users > NVSS Spectrum Calculator (link). Tech > Data Rates (guidance on file sizes)
LWA1 > Photo Gallery: More photos, including hardware. Tech > Demonstrations: Added Radiometric Stability. Many other small additions and edits.
LWA1.info is on line. We hope you enjoy this web site. Also, check out UNM’s LWA web site.