Here are some topics for discussion on Tuesday, If there are any other topics you want to talk about, feel free to comment and I’ll add them.
- Rat/Human mirroring
- Adaptability and spread with people
- Rats in too crowded conditions act differently, same with people?
- Cultural impact of standardized mice
- Differences in perception of mice and rats
- Mice as first deliberately domesticated species for one specific purpose, “Laboratorization”
- Ethicality of breeding lab mice populations when weighed against knowledge gained.
- Post-domesticity attitude towards lab mice as commodities.
- Similarities in domestication of white mice and domestication of humans
- Role mice have played in developing psychology as a science
- Effectiveness of naming test subjects in individualizing
- Role of rats and mice as biological machinery to test interfaces
- Similarities between religious and scientific sacrificing of animals
Source for Header Image: http://www.encore-editions.com/johnsons-book-of-nature-chromolithograph-53-harvest-mice-water-rat-barbary-mouse-common-rats-common-mice
7 thoughts on “Of Mice and Men: Discussion Topics”
very good topic
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
Whats up very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also.
I am happy to search out a lot of helpful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
I am really thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this wonderful article at at this place
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together.
Thanks for giving important information…. Are you Searching for completely secure WordPress hosting? premix.host deliver completely secure WordPress hosting solutions for your site.
Türkiye ve Avrupa’nın en iyi kameralı sohbet odalarına sizlerde katılmak ister misiniz? o halde hemen aramıza katılabilirsiniz.