The Potential Connection

This Tuesday we talk about an very interesting topic about the relationship between the character and the design approach. When we come into the class, we have been asked to do a character test first. After the test, we discuss the design approach we may choose by ourselves. Then we compare the character result given by the test and the approach chosen by different person if there is a connection between the character and the design approach. We also compare our results to the result given by the article.

It is such an interesting experience. I always interest in the observe and think about people’s character and the behavior that come from their behavior, but I never think about connect this interest with the research to see what will happen if we combine the designer’s character with the way they think and design. This remains me to think twice about what I am good at and the potential connection with landscape architecture. I see this experience as an deep meaningful and fun one.

1 comment for “The Potential Connection

1. elaineynkoo
    28 October, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I have never thought of the relation between those two researches neither. I think the most interesting part is that everyone seems to be so different but we still can be categorized in some similar personalities. I’ m not sure what the ultimate goal for the research, but it does help me to know you guys better!