During my first year here, I explored the elements of design and the fundamentals of architecture through both two-dimensional and three-dimensional projects as I expand my knowledge for my future career path.
During my second year, I have been assigned a few projects that explore the reality and challenges of creating working structures and spaces. I am learning the processes of designing and building as well as ensuring the cohesiveness of the two.
My blog is simply a place to document little explorations or findings that have interested me, as well as a place to write down thoughts.
Check out my portfolio to see what my studio has been up to, showing processes, scans, and photographs of all my completed work.
- Valley View Mall, Roanoke, Virginia
- May 2009-February 2011
- Team Leader: closing up, computer/paper work, leading position, took manager role at night when Managers or Operator (Bob) wasn’t there.
Randy Childress/Interim Managers
- Tanglewood Mall, Roanoke, Virginia
- February 2011-March 2012
- All positions: leader, register, kitchen, food preparation, office work, etc.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Architecture Major
- Landscape Architecture Minor
- Graduation: May, 2017
References Available Upon Request