Care to Converse? Join the Group on Hypothesis

I don’t know of a better way to do this, so I hope this works …

Care to do a bit of pre-class conversing about our last readings for #GEDI2017?

Both Dan Edelstein and Parker Palmer are worthy of some deep contemplation and discussion. And while our class discussions are often rich and rewarding, I think most of us have experienced how much more we can learn and share when we meet in a virtual space as well. I have learned a great deal just from the different perspectives you each bring to the class this semester. I think that is the point of it.

Join me, won’t you? I’ve created a Hypothesis Group called

VT #GEDI2017 Annotate!

Here’s a link to the group:  https://hypothes.is/groups/kbdr7Pxp/vt-gedi2017-annotate

Looking forward to ‘seeing’ your thoughts, ideas and connections.

I found a short and helpful video on how to join or annotate in a group in Hypothesis.

p.s.  If you are interested in keeping the #GEDI conversations going beyond class (12/13), please leave a comment below and we’ll figure out how to do that over winter break.

If you’re interested in connecting with me, you can find me all over social media, but most easily via Twitter (@KgCulby) or Facebook (kgculbertson) – but I don’t post/look here more than once a day. I’m also on LinkedIn as, you guessed it, Kathryn Culbertson.