Horizon Reports: Emerging Technologies

The Horizon Report, a publication of the New Media Consortium and the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative, appears annually as a service to learners and leaders throughout higher education who want to know more about emerging technologies and their implications for learning. Each of the emerging technologies described in the 2011 Horizon Report has fascinating and inspiring implications for teaching and learning at VT. Here is one example: gesture-based computing.

This the complete 2011 Horizon Report timeline:

Previous Horizon Reports, including global and K-12 editions, may be found here.

14 Responses to Horizon Reports: Emerging Technologies

1. Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.|

2. I take pleasure in, lead to I found just what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye|

3. Oren Staves says:

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i came to return the desire?.I am attempting to to find issues to improve my web site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!|

4. Hugo Louch says:

I love what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve included you guys to my blogroll.|

5. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!|

6. Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.|

7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?|

8. Quinton Rijo says:

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you. |

9. I know this web page offers quality depending articles or reviews and extra information, is there any other site which provides such stuff in quality?|

10. Joann Svob says:

Do you have any video of that? I’d care to find out more details.|

11. magnificent publish, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!|