Hello world!

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Kevin “Tiny” Dawson and I am now a graduate of Virginia Tech, with a major in History and a minor in Political Science, as well as an option in Military, Foreign, and Political/Diplomatic Affairs. I graduated in May of 2014. I am now a 1st year Graduate student in the MA program in History at Virginia Tech.

I am starting this blog for my Historic Methods course and am looking forward to beginning my career as a grad student, working towards getting my Masters in History and possibly working on a second Masters degree in Education/Curriculum and Instruction. I am pursuing a certificate in Public History and wish to learn as much as possible in the fields of History,  Methodology, Historiography, and Education, to broaden my fields of expertise and my possible future job opportunities.

As this course, History 5104, Historic Methods moves forward, I will be posting blog entries on books, journal articles, and will be accepting comments and suggestions along the way. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Stay tuned and look for upcoming posts and blog entries in a wide variety of subjects. Thank you all for your interest and I look forward to your input.

Sincerely,

Kevin “Tiny” Dawson

One thought on “Hello world!”