Interested in becoming a physician? Do you know the difference between allopathic and osteopathic practices? Visit us during our Open House and learn more about Liberty University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine (LUCOM) on April 6, 2019 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Center for Medical and Health Sciences.
Meet the dean, Peter A. Bell and tour the Center for Medical and Health Sciences.
Learn about Admissions requirements and class demographics from the Office of Admissions.
At this open house, LUCOM will share several initiatives we have implemented for a successful medical school training.
- Overview of the unique spiral curriculum that has proved to be successful in preparation for the COMLEX examination
- Partnerships with international mission organizations providing clinical training for our DO’s across the globe
- Our match rates and placements for our graduates
- Full accreditation from the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA)
- OMM demonstrations
- Facility Tours
- Student and graduate Panel to discuss student life, and rotations at our sites.
LUCOM is still accepting reservations for this event, but seating is filing up quickly. Register here