Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine Open House invites all prospective students and families to theircampus on Saturday, April 28th.
Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine is hosting their Spring Open House Program on Saturday, April 28, 2018, from 9 am to 12 pm. Prospective students will learn about:
- Curriculum and innovative teaching style
- Admissions criteria & class demographics
- Residency matches for the class of 2018
- Tour our state of the art simulation classrooms and facilities, Anatomy Labs and library resources
- Student panel is discussing highlights of classes and expectations of training, lecture and lab formats, forming study habits and support groups, the importance of taking time to de-stress.
- International rotations and service to underserved areas.
Student and parents interested in learning about the unique teaching and training of Osteopathy physicians are encouraged to attend.
Registration is open by following this link.
LUCOM is located in Lynchburg, Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains. They are accessible by a regional airport, AMTRAK and Greyhound services to Lynchburg.