The 2019 ADEA AADSAS® (American Dental Education Association Associated American Dental Schools Application Service) “soft opens” on May 15, 2018, allowing applicants to start the 2018-2019 application three weeks prior to the official opening.
For applicants, this added preparatory time ends the pressure to submit same-day, resulting in applications at-the-ready for submission on June 5, 2018. The submission period runs from June 5, 2018 to February 1, 2019.
Top Benefits for Applicants
- Gain Early Access. With an early start in mid-May, applicants may submit in early June once the cycle opens.
- Plan Ahead. Applicants now have extra time to learn what the application requires and what is needed for its completion before having to submit it.
- Submit Early. Now applicants may time a submission to submit in the month of June for an early submission.
- Manage Application Costs. Applicants who request an ADEA Fee Assistance may obtain a decision in June.
The 2019 ADEA AADSAS Application Schedule
Starting May 15, 2018:
- Applicants and reapplicants may begin to prepare the 2019 ADEA AADSAS application in mid-May. Added time for preparation allows applicants to submit early—June 5, 2018 is the first date to submit an ADEA AADSAS application.
- Applicants can print the Transcript Matching Form and send it to their registrar’s office.
- Applicants can request recommendation letters.
- ADEA AADSAS will accept Dental Admission Test (DAT) scores from the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Applicants requesting funding from the ADEA Fee Assistance Program (FAP) can mail the required documents to ADEA AADSAS.
Starting June 5, 2018:
- Applicants and reapplicants, make the choice to submit early—June 5, 2018 is the first date to submit an ADEA AADSAS application.
- If all official transcripts are received, ADEA AADSAS will start the application verification process.
- Applicants who submitted all required documents for ADEA Fee Assistance will begin receiving decision statuses.