The 2017 ADEA AADSAS® (American Dental Education Association Associated American Dental Schools Application Service) cycle is open! Applicants can now begin their application online.
What’s New for the 2017 ADEA AADSAS Application Cycle?
ADEA AADSAS instructions have been revised for the current cycle and contain detailed information on how to complete the application. The information is available on the ADEA GoDental website.
- Applicants can only pay by credit card.
- The 2017 ADEA AADSAS dental school Supplemental Information Table has a new layout.
- ADEA AADSAS will only accept electronic letters of evaluation.
How can students interested in dentistry learn more?
ADEA has recorded six informational videos to help applicants to dental school better understand and navigate the application process. All videos are available at org/GoDental.
- Students applying to dental school can review the ADEA AADSAS Information Sheet for the 2017 entering class.
- The 2016 ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair is a free, online event taking place on June 9, from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The event allows students to visit multiple dental school booths—without travel or registration fees. Encourage students to register today!