Webinar: Meet the Students
A brief presentation about the program will be provided followed by a live Q&A with UQ Ochsner students.
Wednesday, August 19
This program offers U.S. students and Permanent Residents:
- Two Years in Brisbane, Australia
- UQ SoM is a major research institution and is ranked #47 in the World by U.S. News and World Report
- Two years of clinical training at the UQ Ochsner Clinical School in New Orleans, LA, the U.S. campus of UQ SoM
- Ochsner Academic Medical Center is ranked in the top 15 Teaching Hospitals in the U.S. by Thomson Reuters
- 91% Residency Match 2015
- USMLE pass rate is equivalent to U.S. med schools
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 scores average the same as the U.S. scores
- Average GPA of the 2015 entering class was 3.4; Average MCAT was 29
For complete information about the program and admissions requirements: http://mededpath.org
If you have any questions or need assistance registering for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.