UQ Ochsner June Upcoming Events
Meet the Dean Information Session
Meet Leonardo Seoane, MD, FACP
Senior Deputy Head of School
Dr. Seoane will provide a presentation about the school and will allow time for Q&A. Please join us to learn about the medical school and this top-ranked global program.
Wednesday, June 17 – Miami
7pm – 8:30pm (EDT)
|Location:||Florida International University – Modesto A Maidique Campus
Graham Center Ballrooms (East)
11200 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL 33199
Webinars: Meet the Residents & Students
Please join us for a brief presentation about the program followed by a live Q&A with UQ Ochsner residents and/or students.
Wednesday, June 10
7pm – 8pm (EDT)
Wednesday, June 24
7pm – 8pm (EDT)
REGISTER HERE: http://eventservices.cloudapp.net/?OrgName=MedEdPath&CategoryName=Admissions&EventId=D7ECCB8A-61F3-E411-8402-00155DCA0427
This program offers U.S. students and Permanent Residents:
- Two Years in Brisbane, Australia
- UQ SoM is a major research institution and is ranked #47 in the World by U.S. News and World Report, higher than 80% of all U.S. medical schools
- Two years of clinical training at the UQ Ochsner Clinical School in New Orleans, LA, the U.S. campus of UQ SoM
- Ochsner Academic Medical Center is ranked in the top 15 Teaching Hospitals in the U.S. by Thomson Reuters
- 91% Residency Match 2015
- USMLE pass rate is equivalent to U.S. med schools
- USMLE Step 1 scores average the same as the U.S. scores, Step 2 scores average 20 points higher than the U.S. average scores
- Average GPA of the 2015 entering class was 3.4; Average MCAT was 29
If you have any questions or need assistance, email email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation.