Shenandoah Pharmacy deadline EXTENSION

I am not sure if you were aware but there have been some issues with this year’s pharmacy admissions cycle that resulted in PharmCAS giving schools of pharmacy the opportunity to extend their admissions deadlines.

The Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy has decided to extend its application deadline to June 1st.   The applicants have to create their PharmCAS applications on or before May 18th.  The extended deadline provides well-qualified students with a great opportunity to apply to Shenandoah’s School of Pharmacy and have the admissions committee consider their spring grades as part of the application process this year.

Please inform your  pre-pharmacy students of this opportunity and let me know if I can provide any additional information.  Students with questions  regarding the extended deadline  and how to apply can contact me directly or they may contact our Winchester admissions coordinator, Ms. Stephanie Clark. Stephanie’s email address is sclark2@su.edu and her phone number is  540 – 678 – 4340 and my contact information is at the end of this email.

Sincerely,

Doug Lipton dlipton@su.edu

This entry was posted in Pre-Pharmacy Information. Bookmark the permalink.