Full time Employment Opportunity

I welcome any and all potential applicants. The position will be vacant as of March 30/15. I realize the student body will not be graduating until May 2015. An option for a potential candidate could possibly be in a part-time capacity, until such time they could move to full-time after graduation.

Please find below a brief description of the requirements to fulfill this position.

A busy veterinary office utilizing two staffed doctors, is in the need of a full-time Veterinary Assistant. Applicants should have a working knowledge of hospital procedures and operating instructions, knowledge of spelling and meaning of veterinary terminology, and will posses tact, care, compassion and diplomacy when working with the public and other staff members. Candidate must have experience with both animals and people. Assistant duties include, but not limited too, hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, maintaining sanitary and safe working environment, administration of medications, sanitize and prepare surgical equipment and areas, restraining animals. An animal science background a must. Please forward resumes with cover letter, and professional references.

I, thank you in advance for your time and consideration to this matter. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or concerns. You may direct any interested parties to myself at patty@mainstreetvets.co.

This entry was posted in Employment Opportunity, Gap Year Opportunities, Pre Veterinary Medicine Information. Bookmark the permalink.