The HPEC Interview/Application Packet will be available on scholar beginning November 21st.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW, and then contact us if you have any questions:
In order to be considered for a Health Professions Evaluation Committee Interview in Spring 2015 you must have the following:
- An efolder opened on Scholar
- A veCollect account opened by January 6th
- Two letters of recommendation in your VeCollect Account by January 30th 5pm
- The COMPLETE HPEC Application Packet uploaded to the HPEC Interview/Application Packet Row of the MATRIX on your scholar efolder by January 30th at 5pm
- The COMPLETE HPEC Application Packet printed and delivered to the Health Professions Advising Office in the Smith Career Center by January 30th at 5pm
Mid-November: It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you have a self-evaluationform reviewed by an HPA advisor by this time.
December 19th , 2014: All requests for Scholar efolder accounts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including PID and permission to charge $20 to student account
January 6th , 2014: Last Day to Email email@example.com and request to open a VeCollect Account
January 30th 2015 at 5pm
Deadline to have COMPLETE HPEC Interview/Application Packet to your scholar eFolder Matrix AS WELL AS have a printed copy turned in to the HPA office.
You must also have your letters of Recommendations in your veCollect account by January 30th at 5pm. Remember, some professors require up to 8-10 weeks for these letters, you may want to begin asking now. You must have a minimum of 2 letters, a maximum of 5 letters, and one of these letters must be from a science professor.