VTIC CLASSROOM VISITS AND INFORMATION SESSIONS WEEKS OF FEBRUARY 9th–20th
• NEW DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: FEB. 25, 2015
• INFO SESSIONS:
o MONDAY FEB. 16, 5—7 pm in room 421 Major Williams
o TUESDAY FEB. 17, all day (9 am—5 pm) in room 100X Newman Library
o FRIDAY FEB. 20, 11 am—1 pm in room 100X Newman Library
• REGISTRATION here.
• COST of the study abroad course here.
• FINANCIAL AID information here.
Travel in CHINA while earning 9 CREDITS in 5½ weeks:
- Mandarin Chinese intensive language training taught by specially trained native speakers—3 credits
- Chinese culture—hands-on professional instruction covering a broad range of topics—3 credits
- Contemporary history of China—taught by Dr. Helen Schneider, VT Professor of History—3 credits
- Guaranteed short internships in Chinese businesses and organizations
- Excursions to four major cities and extraordinary manmade and natural wonders
- You will be enrolled at one of China’s “C9” top-ranked universities
Need help deciding? Listen to VT students who went before you here (scroll down to “Interviews with students of VT in China”).
Please feel free to contact any of the VTIC Faculty Guides as follows:
o Zhange “Nicole” Ni, Assistant Professor, Department of Religion and Culture (firstname.lastname@example.org)
o Helen Schneider, Associate Professor, Department of History (email@example.com)
o Paul Hover, Assistant Director for International Outreach, University Libraries (firstname.lastname@example.org)