Interested in becoming more involved with GSA next year? Consider running for a position on GSA’s Executive Board!
Required Events and Deadlines for Candidates
- 3/21/19: Candidate Information Session immediately following GSA Assembly Meeting
- 3/25/19: Submission of Email to Elections Subcommittee Chair (Coogan Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org) with intent to run for a position.
- 4/1/19: Submission of Completed Candidate Packet Due to Elections Subcommittee Chair, this includes the Statement of Intent and Platform Statement. Amendments to the Statement of Intent and Platform Statement can be submitted to the
Subcommittee Chair Coogan Thompson. The Subcommittee Chair shall accept these amendments at their discretion.
- 4/11/19: Nominee Statements of Intent and Platform Statement will be sent out to Delegates and published on the GSA website
- 4/18/19: “Meet Your Candidates Tea & Coffee Social” Event
- 4/20/19: Deadline to Contact Vice President & Director of Legislative Affairs to make Delegate Membership Corrections
- 4/23/19: Deadline for Candidates to Make Arrangements for their Personal Statements if they expect to miss the Assembly Meeting
- 04/25/19 – 4/26/19: Elections
If an event cannot be attended, please notify Coogan Thompson (email@example.com, 276-701-9272) before the event otherwise you risk your candidacy being terminated.