TripSplitter: The Easiest Way I Know to Keep My Spending Under Control

I have a huge confession to make: I spend money on vacation. I know, I know….doesn’t everyone? What I mean is, once I’m off U.S. soil, budgets go out the window. I’ve spent month saving for this trip while also carefully budgeting for tuition and a wedding so unlike past trips I really don’t have the “oh, I can buy this expensive tchotchke – I’ll just eat Ramen next month” wiggle room. That’s where my favorite travel app comes into play – Trip Splitter. Designed as an app to be used in a group, I have found it’s great for solo travel as well. Best of all: it will let you enter information in any currency and at the end covert into dollars. I can easily record everything I purchase and at the end of the day/week/country/trip look at how much I’ve spent, on what, and adjust my spending accordingly. I’ve used this in groups and solo and I love it!

I’ve created my “trip” for Scandinavia and I’m ready to go! Friday can’t get here quick enough!

Trip Splitter

Category(s): Uncategorized

One Response to TripSplitter: The Easiest Way I Know to Keep My Spending Under Control