- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Category Archives: PFP14S
If I had the chance and the authority to change one thing in the higher education, I would consider changing the current grading system. I believe that the current grading system in the higher education puts too much emphasis on … Continue reading → Continue reading
This is in no way an exhaustive list of all assessment methods available nor is every possible advantage and disadvantage addressed, however, it does provide an introductory guide to help you broaden your options when choosing an assessment method most suited to … Continue reading → Continue reading
Source: wikipedia.org Formative assessment or diagnostic testing is a range of formal and informal assessment procedures employed by teachers during the learning process in order to modify teaching and learning activities to improve student attainment. It typically involves qualitative feedback (rather … Continue reading → Continue reading
Establishing colleges at a university is not easy and requires several stages including building staff, faculty and students to start the class. I remember when I participated in establishing an architecture engineering college at Qassim University; it was not easy … Continue reading → Continue reading
From: http://www.scholarlyintegrity.org/blog.aspx?id=2162 Establishing a policy for implementing Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) is an important way to educate academic researchers about the standards with which we expect them to comply in their scholarly research endeavors. The convention and norms of the … Continue reading → Continue reading
From: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/georgia-tech-professor-accused-taking-20k-students/nd734/ Georgia Tech has begun the process of dismissing an associate professor accused of taking more than $20,000 of funds intended for student stipends, the Institute said Friday. Jochen Teizer, an associate professor of construction engineering and director of Tech’s construction safety and … Continue reading → Continue reading
Moving from a traditional lecture hall setting to an online digital classroom is a phenomenon that those in higher education are consistently debating. Massive Open Online Courses, the latest trend of online higher education, embody the idea of fostering large-scale … Continue reading → Continue reading
Competency-Based Education Goes Mainstream in Wisconsin: (By Scott Carlson) Twenty years ago, Aaron Apel headed off to the University of Wisconsin at Platteville, where he spent too little time studying and too much time goofing off. He left the university, … Continue reading → Continue reading
Change about higher education I believing changing the system should be a central goal of higher education; for example, we should give more effort to connect our students with real-life problems and practices. This could happen by using simulation as … Continue reading → Continue reading