- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Category Archives: LDRS 5554
I’ve recently joined a team of scholars and faculty who organize Community Voices, and in preparation for next week’s discussion, I’ve learned a great deal about The Crooked Road: Virginia’s Music Heritage Trail. Jack Hinshelwood, executive director, and a team of innovative civic leaders conceived the idea in January 2003 to generate economic development and […] Continue reading
Please forgive me for the personal nature of this post. I’m outraged, overwhelmed and literally shocked at the news out of Philadelphia reporting the case of late term abortions being performed by Kermit Gosnell and his staff. My initial emotional response to the details of the operation and treatment of infants born alive was quickly […] Continue reading
Dan Pallotta says it well… “The way we think about charity is dead wrong.” He proposes that the sector is dichotomous – you can do good, but you won’t make a good living, or you can make a difference, but you won’t be celebrated or acknowledged for your personal and professional accomplishes in the same […] Continue reading
In The Power of Social Innovation, Goldsmith begins chapter 5, entitled “Animating and Trusting the Citizen” with the following quote: There are a great many guardians of the status quo. But there is just no adequate defense for restricting people to a series of bad choices… At this stage, there needs to be more disruption. […] Continue reading
I’d like to argue that the election of the next Pope may have a significant impact on social justice movements, institutions of faith globally, and most notably the role of faith leaders within the Catholic church. The Catholic church is one of rigorous structure, which is celebrated by some and criticized by others. However a […] Continue reading
Buschlen, E., & Dvorak, R. (2011). The social change model as pedagogy: Examining undergraduate leadership growth. Journal of Leadership Education, 10(2), 38-56. Buschlen and Dvorak (2011) aimed to test models of leadership development for the purpose of informing practitioners, in addition to further assessing the merit of the social change model of leadership development in […] Continue reading
Exploring the context of collaboration and coalitions as a critical component of the change process, I was intrigued by who represents “community”. In The Power of Social Innovation, Goldsmith asks, “What change does the community want and what assets can … Continue reading → Continue reading
The day when every American in need is on a path to a healthy and prosperous life. In communities across the country open sourcing has been employed to catalyze social change. As referenced in the video above (September 2012), federal … Continue reading → Continue reading
Foil, C. M., Harris, D., & House, R. (1999). Charismatic Leadership: Strategies for effecting social change. Leadership Quarterly, 10(3), 449-482. Foil, Harris, and House (1999) provide empirical evidence in support of House’s theory of charismatic leadership and Lewin’s field theory … Continue reading → Continue reading
My passion is leader development… understanding the process of leader development globally, and applying learning to practical interventions that enhance and impact a leader’s journey. As a practitioner at heart, I’ve begun to wonder about the process of developing (i.e. … Continue reading → Continue reading