- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Category Archives: grad5114
We have already presented our cases in last two weeks. Problem based learning (PBL) use the problem as a vehicle for learning. A faculty becomes a facilitator instead of direct instructor. It is assumed that a faculty provides minimum guidance … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have recently had an opportunity to deliver a technical lecture in a class of about sixty students and also a lab session lecture to a class of five students. I think enough practice of the lecture helped me to … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have recently attended a lecture on ME 4006 as a GTA where the instructor asked the students to put their laptops aside or in tablet mode. This drew my attention and made me think if this was the right … Continue reading → Continue reading
I liked the video “what motivates us”. It showed monetary rewards worked for mechanistic works. Behavioral skills can be improved by external motivation in terms of rewards and punishment. Students are also motivated by grades, which works as an extrinsic … Continue reading → Continue reading
As a part of my fellowship requirement, I have some teaching requirements. Some of them are attending skills lectures, technical lectures, GTA training, delivering one technical lecture and teaching a lab class. The topic of the lecture was about uncertainty … Continue reading → Continue reading
As a part of my fellowship requirements, I had to teach a lab session of five students and deliver a technical lecture to a class of almost sixty students. I was excited and nervous at the same time to have … Continue reading → Continue reading
video Learning does not stop right after graduation. It is a lifelong process. Learning in school helps us to develop self-authorship. The grades we achieve in school are not true reflection of knowledge. It does not mean that they cannot … Continue reading → Continue reading
video The understanding of human learning can be helpful in developing educational system. Knowledge is not remembering and repeating information but the ability to find and use it. Learning is the connection between response and stimulus. Motivation can be internal … Continue reading → Continue reading
vedio Course design is a key factor to motivate or engage students. There are many different types of motivation theories available. Music model of motivation is impressive. This model is derived from social-cognitive theoretical framework. MUSIC is the acronym for … Continue reading → Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGkKstwvCs8 The civilities are viewed differently in different countries. The difference comes from culture, customs, tradition, and history. In most of the cases, the civilities are questioned on the issues of politics and religion. Intolerance can be seen in a … Continue reading → Continue reading