- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedades
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Category Archives: GEDI Spring 2013
Discussions about funding as well as the question “is education a right or privilege” got me thinking; how do we value education? When we talk about how much something is valued, we want to quantify “value” and the easiest way … Continue reading → Continue reading
Blogging about blogging…meta reflection seems appropriate for the end of the semester. It’s not that there aren’t a bunch of other topics I could blog about. I actually have a list of thoughts I wanted to compose posts about on … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have a question that I could use some help with. Does anyone know of research papers or published evidence that students from learner-centered and PBL based educational systems perform better in the job market? This question is a result … Continue reading → Continue reading
I totally out did myself once again on a strawberry rhubarb pie. If I do say so myself, I make ridiculously delicious pies. Which has nothing to do with pedagogy really except that something occurred to me as I was … Continue reading → Continue reading
I really enjoyed the multitasking exercise that we did in our GEDI class; it helped me to realized about the difference between mental and physical multitasking, the former does not improve our performance ( I thought it did) , and the latter is sort of automatic and mechanical ,something that we (women) are used […] Continue reading
Leadership. What is that? Before you read any further, just make a mental note or jot down some characteristics that you think make a good leader. Here is a website that describes characteristics of a good leader (I don’t think … Continue reading → Continue reading
I will never get tired of saying education….education….education is the key for almost everything! I am sorry if I talk to much about education and health, I just can’t help it!!! It is important for students that plan to be professors to see the impact of their teaching in their students. Professors have many responsibilities, […] Continue reading
Access to education is a global problem, in developing countries getting K-12 education is still an issue while in most places of U.S is not. More information about “Higher Education in the Developing World” here. Which is the root cause for U.S ranking in 12th percentile while compared with other countries? Many things come to […] Continue reading
I think I’m going to refer to Dr. Fowler as my “dealer” from now on. She’s the one who introduced me to the iPad. “Sure!” I thought to myself, “I’ll check out an iPad…I’m curious what all the fuss is … Continue reading → Continue reading
Mike’s post about interdisciplinary versus multidisciplinary made me think a bit (and comment). After commenting, I realized that I wanted to share an example of an interdisciplinary educational approach close to us – JMU’s ISAT program. My sister happens to … Continue reading → Continue reading