- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Category Archives: GEDI Blog
By this point anyone who reads what I have to say knows that I am a big fan of learning through Video Gaming. Last week I was asked to give a lecture on Political Goods and State Failure. After I … Continue reading → Continue reading
Yesterday I went to the police department to pick up a report. I was very surprised that I could not go into the building. I remember being able to access every public building as a child in school. I have … Continue reading → Continue reading
I was talking with a reporter friend about a business card (for a handyman) that said “Call an u can save $$!” She was rather bothered by the fact that the person with the card had used an over and … Continue reading → Continue reading
A few weeks ago a friend and I had a rapid conversation about moving virtual currency between emulated Everquest© servers. Another friend who works for a business school happened to overhear the conversation, and later told me that he felt … Continue reading → Continue reading
In a class of mine (therefore political related) we discussed Tools of War. One of those tools was the dehumanization of the other (the enemy). Simply put, how we (humans) are able to shoot and kill other people and sleep … Continue reading → Continue reading
Today with my class I showed a video, and I got a better response than ever before. …Yes, I am new to the teaching gig, but I have tried everything I can think of to get good involvement. I have … Continue reading → Continue reading
After our classes talk about blogging, and Dr. C’s banter towards hamburgers and dead way, I looked through my records. I only have two “Wally’s;” Urban Cowboy and Saturday Night Fever were my two gems As I was looking through my old … Continue reading → Continue reading