- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim Merkezi
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Category Archives: GEDI 2013
“Relational trust is built on movements of the human heart such as empathy, commitment, compassion, patience, and the capacity to forgive.” “As I teach, I project the condition of my soul onto my students, my subject, and our way of … Continue reading → Continue reading
One of the most common questions I hear from graduate students is how to have a successful carrier and prepare for the academic job market. In my opinion, it is not just to be successful in job market but to … Continue reading → Continue reading
A little while back, I discussed the secret use of Wikipedia and a possible grade Hypocrisy. However, to briefly continue that conversation, the American Historical Association, today, posted an article by historian Peter Webster titled Wikipedia, Authority and the Free rider … Continue reading → Continue reading
I stole the link in this post from my friend and colleague Sascha Engel’s Facebook, so I first want to give credit where credit is due. But this article from the Chronicle of Higher Education’s website discusses the recent phenomenon … Continue reading → Continue reading
What is multitasking? Is it beneficial or harmful? Apparently, it is a process in mind to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. From educational perspective, the issue is to define the attitude towards this notion and the way it is assessed in … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have already had the chance to know so many different people in this life, from various social and educational backgrounds. I have met the most brilliant minds and the warmest hearts, but I also met people whose essence I could not ‘smell’… The interesting thing, still not obvious to everyone, is that knowledge is […] Continue reading
I was told by some colleagues a few years into their PhD Programs that writing their own teaching philosophies was the hardest task of their academic careers thus far (I’m assuming the “thus far” leaves room for their dissertations to be harder). After writing my teaching philosophy for this class, I concur. This assignment was(…) Continue reading
Like the rest of us I am constantly connected with the outside world via my iPhone or other digital connetions. As the weather has warmed up over the last few weeks, I have spent most Saturdays hiking. The result has been hours of disconnection…..disconnection from tasks, responsibilities, and people. I was missing some things…..but nothing(…) Continue reading
Every week, the same story… I spend hours reading and preparing the recitations, I am excited to ask them questions and set the class on fire, but when I arrive in the classroom, I find those blank faces sending me the message: ‘ok, whatever you have prepared for us today… deliver!’ In addition to these […] Continue reading
Who and what we are is determined by our environment: social and economic, political and parental. But most importantly, it is shaped and formed by our technologically mediated environment. It is not so important, then, who and what we are, … Continue reading → Continue reading