- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบกาญติมา ทองใบ September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by visit this website linkvisit this website link September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Similarity of genre vs. Plagiarism by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on PhD student’s life by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Ardor for higher education in South Korea by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Korean education system by Dominique Mylerlove this
- Comment on Roanoke Food Desert by perbaikan boilernice point of view in the opinion
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบ
Our Thoughtsacademic bullying Beall's List Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diversity GEDI GEDI13S GEDI 2013 GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education implicit attitudes implicit bias K-12 LDRS 5554 open access PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F predatory journals Preparing the Future Professoriate race bias readiness gap remedial courses required blog post #4 required blog post #5 Scribbles social media VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13 weight bias
Author Archives: zlwang
I did not expect this week’s reading to be as informative as previous weeks. I thought it was going to be a simple happy ending summary of what we have learned. They tended out much more profound. I have read them all. Although the readings delay… Continue reading
In the past, I have a limited knowledge of the issues and causes of diversity, not to mention how to contribute to diversity, equity, and inclusion. That is probably because I am from a culture that is not as diversified as the US in aspects such as race, culture, and religion. Still, there were many types of […] Continue reading
I was having trouble with my driving this year. For twice, I almost turned left to merge to two-way streets while the traffic signal was still red. Although I realized it right away, it was still very unsafe. The first time it happened, I thought I was just too sleepy to pay attention and it is […] Continue reading
I know we do not need to blog this week, but I don’t have better audiences elsewhere than here. 🙂 I have to admit that it is so difficult to design a syllabus from scratch. I was never an instructor so I do not have an existing syllabus. There are so many criteria and suggestions […] Continue reading
At the start of this writing, I do not have an idea what kind of a teacher I am. This is a question that I have never thought of before. Or it is just because I did not know that I can decide what I want to be for a job (teaching). Well, this is […] Continue reading
Before finishing the reading of this week, I thought I was among the minority that suffers from focus problems. Sometimes I stared at the same sentence over and over without knowing what it was about. Sometimes when I was listening to people talking, although I heard every word clearly, it just did not make any […] Continue reading
Before I start writing about my thoughts and experiences, I want to ask how long does it take for you to finish all the readings and watching? It took me about 8 hours. That is beyond my expectation and luckily I started it yesterday. The reading for this week is more difficult to digest for […] Continue reading
The concept of networked learning is very new to me. I have reflected on my learning and researching for many times because I have had a very difficult time transferring from an undergraduate to a graduate student, or from mainly a learner to a researcher. I have never looked at it from the perspective of […] Continue reading