- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: souvik
I was in a class last Thursday. It was a pretty hectic day for me and the class was very technical. So, we were all sort of going through the motion of copying notes from the blackboard. You know, the … Continue reading → Continue reading
Let’s say we are sitting in a classroom. The teacher says if you all listen to the lecture carefully then he/she will tell a story in the end! Or, may be the teacher tells a story or says something entertaining every … Continue reading → Continue reading
It is not an uncommon experience to loose focus and interest in a lecture in a typical classroom setting even if the subject matter under consideration is very interesting. In science and technology, often a concept is best understood when … Continue reading → Continue reading
When we are talking about inclusive pedagogy and its usefulness for an individual learner…..great! and its really useful in many ways. One aspect of inclusiveness in academic institutions is reservation based on cast or religion. This may not be an … Continue reading → Continue reading
Hello everyone, I am Souvik, welcome to my blog! I am a relatively baby blogger in the sense that I started blogging in the last semester during the course “Preparing For the Future Professoriate” course. It has been an interesting … Continue reading → Continue reading
I already posted this in the forums, but was not sure where exactly to put this. So I am having this blog entry as well. Throughout the entire course so far we have gone through various aspects of academic … Continue reading → Continue reading
The semester is almost over. For most of us it has been a struggle as always and for some lucky few it has been a cruise! I was thinking about this semester, the PFP course and all the marvelous experiences I … Continue reading → Continue reading
I always wanted to write about it. I don’t remember anyone talking about this aspect in the blogs.(pardon me if I missed) We all look for jobs when we graduate from our universities. Specially in higher education, after finishing Masters … Continue reading → Continue reading
I recently read an interesting article in the Chronicle about the use of circumlocutory language and phrases to mesmerize common people in academia and industry. It is very amusing to note that some people like to use complex words to … Continue reading → Continue reading
There are lot of different concepts on how to best explain something to someone who are not even remotely familiar to that. Different educators have experimented different pedagogical techniques over the years. There is a popular belief that it is best … Continue reading → Continue reading