- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบกาญติมา ทองใบ September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by visit this website linkvisit this website link September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Similarity of genre vs. Plagiarism by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on PhD student’s life by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Ardor for higher education in South Korea by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Korean education system by Dominique Mylerlove this
- Comment on Roanoke Food Desert by perbaikan boilernice point of view in the opinion
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบ
Our Thoughtsacademic bullying Beall's List Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diversity GEDI GEDI13S GEDI 2013 GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education implicit attitudes implicit bias K-12 LDRS 5554 open access PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F predatory journals Preparing the Future Professoriate race bias readiness gap remedial courses required blog post #4 required blog post #5 Scribbles social media VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13 weight bias
Author Archives: rsapty2013
Interdisciplinary Research? Interdisciplinary research (IDR) is a mode of research by teams or individuals that integrates information, data, techniques, tools, perspectives, concepts, and/or theories from two or more disciplines or bodies of specialized knowledge to advance fundamental understanding or to … Continue reading → Continue reading
English: Conventional education is one of the most resistant to change. The technological changes that reduce the distance education have been a constant cause of progress. The technological resources enable by supplying appropriate methodology, and even exceed, classroom education, with … Continue reading → Continue reading
Learning and group collaboration is a process in which team members support and trust each other to achieve a goal. The successful outcome depends on the clarity of the objectives given by the instructors, so the signs of what are … Continue reading → Continue reading
English We live in a globalized world, where technology has brought us closer but apart every minute at the same time. I took the time to analyze and observe how my co-faculty at the last social meeting exchanged points of … Continue reading → Continue reading
I know we have to write a blog every week but sometime the Ideas do not come like magic, some people like me, are so heavily occupied, like writing the dissertations, experiments, journal reviews, preparing presentations, meeting, abstract, family task, … Continue reading → Continue reading
English: When starting Graduate School, we arrived with a huge attitude to eats the world, checked in many classes that nobody knows how to pronounce, but it sounds awesome in our curriculum (CV). For those who continue from undergraduate, social … Continue reading → Continue reading