- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: Ethan's dad
First of all, when I saw the website, ORI website, it was very shocking to me. Several researchers are founded by a organization which is related to their research area every year. A main reason why they did a misconduct … Continue reading → Continue reading
In today’s class, I saw the bar chart which is compared between the number of part-time position in the academic job market and the number of full-time position in that market. The number of part-time position has been increased since … Continue reading → Continue reading
SUNY Korea is established in South Korea in 2012. The first foreign university is launched in South Korea. Every year, so many college students or graduate students look forward to having better education programs, and they also expect better opportunities … Continue reading → Continue reading
Most of developing countries or emerging economic countries have an ardor for studying to their children for their bright future. One of the most serious countries is South Korea. Especially, South Korean people are eager that their children will enter … Continue reading → Continue reading
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) which ranked 68 in the world at The Time Higher Education by Thomson Reuters in 2013. KAIST invited Dr. Nam Pyo Suh from MIT in Boston a few years ago, and … Continue reading → Continue reading
What is my preference for choosing my future academic job? I have been thinking about what the important factors are to choose my future academic job and what the priority of important factors is. Of course, It is possible to … Continue reading → Continue reading
I look into the mission statements of two universities which have a relationship between me and each university. I was done with my Master’s degree at Stanford University from 2007 to 2009 and I was also done with my summer … Continue reading → Continue reading
PBL vs. PBL! When I am searching with the word, PBL, I found two different words from PBL. One is Project Based Learning and the other is Problem Based Learning. I was curious about the difference between two PBL. Why don’t … Continue reading → Continue reading
PBL, Problem based learning. It sounds pretty new to me, and I tried to figure out what it is and what kind of contents are included in. I found something interesting about the answers for these two question. Please, read … Continue reading → Continue reading
People have to consider the triple bottom line for the sustainability; Social, Environmental, and Economic. Three factors always are connect to each other at the same time. In other words, each factor impacts on the sustainability and it decides the success … Continue reading → Continue reading