- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: Ethan's dad
I would like to share the idea of how to overcome the gap of academic education and industry expectation. What do you think? I don’t know what a good strategy is, but I am sure that the academy area is … Continue reading → Continue reading
“PhD students and personal business persons, never stop thinking about their own works at a workplace and at home, everywhere!” A common point between two totally different persons is that their success are depending on their own efforts, so they … Continue reading → Continue reading
Recently, the hot issue in South Korea is the plagiarism in the music industry. Today’s class, we listened several musics of Bob Dylan’s and others. How about these two songs? The Korean musician excuses that there is the similarity of … Continue reading → Continue reading
In the today’s class, I am very curious about the MOOCs in North Korea because North Korea is the most extremely isolated country including world wide web in the world. I found North Korea launched two MOOCs, ‘How to build a … Continue reading → Continue reading
Homeschooling, the term is not familiar to me because the system is not existed in my age or even if it is existed, it is not a good education system at that time. Only maladjusted students take this system because … Continue reading → Continue reading
In the last class, I introduced Korean education system for a few minutes, but I think it is a little lack of information and accuracy. I am trying to find more accurate and specific information. Most of my introduction parts … Continue reading → Continue reading
Today, I am thinking about increasing the number of international students in the US universities for their higher education. Pros and cons are always existed on every issue. This social phenomenon, increasing the number of international students in the US … Continue reading → Continue reading
When I found the data of average faculty salaries, 2012-13, I am very curious about the relationship between the average salary and the university reputation. I created a table to compare between two simply as below. … Continue reading → Continue reading
In today’s class, we have a chance to discuss about the communication between each other and between groups. The verbal communication is pretty straightforward and easy to understand directly, however the other communication method is existed, nonverbal communication. It is … Continue reading → Continue reading
The word, academic freedom, is not just for the higher education. Nowadays, in South Korea, new Korean history textbook for the secondary education is a huge issue because the new text book which is published by one of publisher, “New … Continue reading → Continue reading