- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: saschaengel
Who and what we are is determined by our environment: social and economic, political and parental. But most importantly, it is shaped and formed by our technologically mediated environment. It is not so important, then, who and what we are, … Continue reading → Continue reading
As I am starting to prepare the written part of my Teaching Philosophy – as I think about what I want to be, in a classroom and beyond – I find it hard to reconcile two broad aspects of my … Continue reading → Continue reading
It is certainly an admirable goal to institute policies such that students are motivated to pursue the standards they will inevitably be submitted to – or even to learn by themselves – rather than just to be forced to sit … Continue reading → Continue reading
This post is intended to be a critical engagement with a practice. It is not a critique of a specific class setting – though this class setting, for reasons no doubt bigger than those who conduct the class, is designed … Continue reading → Continue reading
I am formally capable of teaching in three different disciplinary realms: Political Theory, Political Economy, and Philosophy (currently, I serve as a Teaching Assistant in the latter department). It seems to me that teaching and research in these areas have … Continue reading → Continue reading
On first glance, it may sound absurd to reference the question of ‘rigor’ in the context of liberatory educational efforts. Is not ‘rigor,’ especially in positivist and scientist traditions, a means of preserving arbitrary standards and standardizations, excluding less intelligible, … Continue reading → Continue reading
I suppose I am in a position to say something about ‘diversity.’ The usual protocol of posts like this one requires me to elaborate on the reason why I am, which then usually devolves into an abstract celebration of my … Continue reading → Continue reading
This is, by necessity, a brief comment. The piece in question is a short rumination on what happens if everyone is to learn standardized music – sheet music, mind you; not guitar chords or drum patterns or even computer production … Continue reading → Continue reading
What is “leadership”? What is “leader effectiveness”? What is a “social entrepreneur”? More importantly, by what mode does a “social entrepreneur” operate, and what exactly does “leading” mean here? “Leading” where? “Leading,” why? Are initiative, innovation, leadership (and, for that … Continue reading → Continue reading