- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedades
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: lauriembianchi
I totally out did myself once again on a strawberry rhubarb pie. If I do say so myself, I make ridiculously delicious pies. Which has nothing to do with pedagogy really except that something occurred to me as I was … Continue reading → Continue reading
Leadership. What is that? Before you read any further, just make a mental note or jot down some characteristics that you think make a good leader. Here is a website that describes characteristics of a good leader (I don’t think … Continue reading → Continue reading
My authentic self. Lately the true me is a stressed out, narcissistic, self absorbed, hyper- caffeinated jerk. If I had to walk into a classroom today and “turn it on” as I mentioned in class I would probably be quite … Continue reading → Continue reading
Problem based learning has me super charged excited! Here’s why: At the CIDER Pedagogy conference this February, I attended a Problem Based Learning session. For this session, a group of us volunteered to participate – we were asked to name … Continue reading → Continue reading
I was raised to be tolerant of all individuals no matter skin color, religion, sexuality. And it was left pretty much at that. Tolerance. Then as I moved through my life’s journey, I had life experiences that made hasty generalizations … Continue reading → Continue reading
Is it possible to go from being Darth Vader to being a GEDI padawan? I hate to admit it, but long time ago in a semester far far away, in the first class I ever taught, I was that authoritarian … Continue reading → Continue reading
The PBS video that we were asked to watch had some very valid points. http://video.pbs.org/video/1797357384/ To summarize John Seely Brown in the video – The need to memorize is 20th century. The need to navigate in a buzz of … Continue reading → Continue reading
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcdemoura/2058032769/lightbox/ In a previous class, we were required to blog. And journal. I did not mind the journaling, but the blogging was uncomfortable. Although, I often received very nice comments on the blogs I posted. And here I am in … Continue reading → Continue reading