- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: Ivette Valenzuela
La medicina occidental nos educa a abordar la enfermedad desde un punto de vista occidental: enfermedad y tratamiento. Que entendemos como enfermedad? La enfermedad es la ausencia de salud física, mental y emocional. Que entendemos por tratamiento de enfermedad, lo resumiré fácil: uso de medicina! La medicina occidental esta basada en tratamiento de enfermedades , […] Continue reading
Ser un trabajador de Salud Publica abre un sin numero de posibilidades para ayudar a personas vulnerables y llenas de necesidades básicas. Toda mi vida he tenido problemas aceptando la muerte por cosas que pueden ser previsibles. He trabajado mas Continue reading
It is exciting and overwhelming to talk about change in Higher Education, although it is hard to deal with change , it is something that we can’t control neither stop. Change is good , even when we can’t see it. A change on higher education is really needed. The society’s problems have become complex and […] Continue reading
Our family is our first school, our parents start teaching us moral, spiritual values and also good manners. The school is our second school and the society help to shape our behaviors at family and school levels. I used to think that people with a high educational level (More than bachelor degree) were going to […] Continue reading
Being a Millennial means: using more technology ,having a higher confidence level and being more diverse
Being a millennial, goes beyond to a DOB (date of birth), it is more about how much we are being adapted to new trends and technology. I feel like adapting to technology has become mostly a survival skill. If we do not learn how to use technology, our capacity to communicate, increase our network and even getting […] Continue reading
I really enjoyed the multitasking exercise that we did in our GEDI class; it helped me to realized about the difference between mental and physical multitasking, the former does not improve our performance ( I thought it did) , and the latter is sort of automatic and mechanical ,something that we (women) are used […] Continue reading
I will never get tired of saying education….education….education is the key for almost everything! I am sorry if I talk to much about education and health, I just can’t help it!!! It is important for students that plan to be professors to see the impact of their teaching in their students. Professors have many responsibilities, […] Continue reading
Access to education is a global problem, in developing countries getting K-12 education is still an issue while in most places of U.S is not. More information about “Higher Education in the Developing World” here. Which is the root cause for U.S ranking in 12th percentile while compared with other countries? Many things come to […] Continue reading
“You can forget facts but you can not forget understanding” ~Professor Eric Mazur As Professor Mazur said : “it is about understanding”. PBL It is about understanding and enhancing skills and it also brings another dimension to the teaching/learning environment, besides challenging the traditional way of teaching/learning , it increase the amount of work […] Continue reading
Higher Education is different in different countries, religion, gender, economic position and political ideologies play a role and determine who gets it , and where – when education is given. In El Salvador, higher education is public (small % of population get access) and private (only people that can afford it have access to it). […] Continue reading