- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบกาญติมา ทองใบ September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by visit this website linkvisit this website link September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Similarity of genre vs. Plagiarism by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on PhD student’s life by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Ardor for higher education in South Korea by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Korean education system by Dominique Mylerlove this
- Comment on Roanoke Food Desert by perbaikan boilernice point of view in the opinion
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบ
Our Thoughtsacademic bullying Beall's List Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diversity GEDI GEDI13S GEDI 2013 GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education implicit attitudes implicit bias K-12 LDRS 5554 open access PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F predatory journals Preparing the Future Professoriate race bias readiness gap remedial courses required blog post #4 required blog post #5 Scribbles social media VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13 weight bias
Author Archives: Ivette Valenzuela
Presentación disponible en este enlace: http://https://youtu.be/OAZbK13_zIA Para ver partes especificas de la presentación, haga click en cada minuto. Introducción- Minuto 0:00 El cáncer no es sinónimo de muerte- Minuto 3:53 No Tengas Miedo, Solo ten Fe- Minuto 6:26 Impacto del Cáncer a Nivel Mundial- Minuto 10:26 ¿Qué es cáncer? – Minuto 17:53 ¿Que causa […] Continue reading
La medicina occidental nos educa a abordar la enfermedad desde un punto de vista occidental: enfermedad y tratamiento. Que entendemos como enfermedad? La enfermedad es la ausencia de salud física, mental y emocional. Que entendemos por tratamiento de enfermedad, lo resumiré fácil: uso de medicina! La medicina occidental esta basada en tratamiento de enfermedades , […] Continue reading
Ser un trabajador de Salud Publica abre un sin numero de posibilidades para ayudar a personas vulnerables y llenas de necesidades básicas. Toda mi vida he tenido problemas aceptando la muerte por cosas que pueden ser previsibles. He trabajado mas Continue reading
It is exciting and overwhelming to talk about change in Higher Education, although it is hard to deal with change , it is something that we can’t control neither stop. Change is good , even when we can’t see it. A change on higher education is really needed. The society’s problems have become complex and […] Continue reading
Our family is our first school, our parents start teaching us moral, spiritual values and also good manners. The school is our second school and the society help to shape our behaviors at family and school levels. I used to think that people with a high educational level (More than bachelor degree) were going to […] Continue reading
Being a Millennial means: using more technology ,having a higher confidence level and being more diverse
Being a millennial, goes beyond to a DOB (date of birth), it is more about how much we are being adapted to new trends and technology. I feel like adapting to technology has become mostly a survival skill. If we do not learn how to use technology, our capacity to communicate, increase our network and even getting […] Continue reading
I really enjoyed the multitasking exercise that we did in our GEDI class; it helped me to realized about the difference between mental and physical multitasking, the former does not improve our performance ( I thought it did) , and the latter is sort of automatic and mechanical ,something that we (women) are used […] Continue reading
I will never get tired of saying education….education….education is the key for almost everything! I am sorry if I talk to much about education and health, I just can’t help it!!! It is important for students that plan to be professors to see the impact of their teaching in their students. Professors have many responsibilities, […] Continue reading
Access to education is a global problem, in developing countries getting K-12 education is still an issue while in most places of U.S is not. More information about “Higher Education in the Developing World” here. Which is the root cause for U.S ranking in 12th percentile while compared with other countries? Many things come to […] Continue reading
“You can forget facts but you can not forget understanding” ~Professor Eric Mazur As Professor Mazur said : “it is about understanding”. PBL It is about understanding and enhancing skills and it also brings another dimension to the teaching/learning environment, besides challenging the traditional way of teaching/learning , it increase the amount of work […] Continue reading