- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบกาญติมา ทองใบ September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by visit this website linkvisit this website link September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Similarity of genre vs. Plagiarism by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on PhD student’s life by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Ardor for higher education in South Korea by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Korean education system by Dominique Mylerlove this
- Comment on Roanoke Food Desert by perbaikan boilernice point of view in the opinion
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบ
Our Thoughtsacademic bullying Beall's List Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diversity GEDI GEDI13S GEDI 2013 GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education implicit attitudes implicit bias K-12 LDRS 5554 open access PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F predatory journals Preparing the Future Professoriate race bias readiness gap remedial courses required blog post #4 required blog post #5 Scribbles social media VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13 weight bias
Author Archives: hamidibehzad
If I had the chance and the authority to change one thing in the higher education, I would consider changing the current grading system. I believe that the current grading system in the higher education puts too much emphasis on … Continue reading → Continue reading
I came across this resourceful video on YouTube about ethics in publishing in journals. A set of questions are asked and professors from different universities address the questions. Hope you find it helpful.
Before starting a career in an industry, I believe, it is critical for everyone to get familiar with the code of ethics of that industry. In my case, I intend to start my career in the construction industry and become a … Continue reading → Continue reading
I am a PhD student in building construction, which is considered as very a practical field. Unlike many other PhD students, I prefer to start my career in the industry rather than the academia. However, every time I spoke with a … Continue reading → Continue reading
Thanks to our classmates, last week we had a chance to get familiar with different education systems in Egypt, Finland and South Korea. Here I want to share some facts about the education system in Iran: 1) The education in Iran is … Continue reading → Continue reading
An on-going study by my wife encouraged me to share this post with you guys! I came to the U.S. in 2011 and started my PhD at VT as an international student. At first, I faced different challenges in the … Continue reading → Continue reading
In this post, I would like to reflect the mission statements of two universities located in California; 1) University of California (UC), Santa Barbara is a research and teaching institution. The mission statement of this university can be found here. 2) … Continue reading → Continue reading
I ran into this useful video about writing your teaching philosophy and thought it would be useful for others in GEDI class. I like it and I think it will give you a good perspective of how to write your own teaching philosophy. Continue reading
The following ten teaching lessons are extracted from a study conducted by Cabrera et al. (2002). (Source) 1. Good teaching can promote student development. 2. Learning is a social phenomenon. 3. Students have different ways of knowing. 4. College teaching is … Continue reading → Continue reading
I found an article (source) investigating the effects of multitasking in learning environments. It studied two groups of students as the subjects. Both groups heard the same exact lecture and tested immediately following the lecture. The first group of students was allowed … Continue reading → Continue reading