- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisti
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: hamidibehzad
If I had the chance and the authority to change one thing in the higher education, I would consider changing the current grading system. I believe that the current grading system in the higher education puts too much emphasis on … Continue reading → Continue reading
I came across this resourceful video on YouTube about ethics in publishing in journals. A set of questions are asked and professors from different universities address the questions. Hope you find it helpful.
Before starting a career in an industry, I believe, it is critical for everyone to get familiar with the code of ethics of that industry. In my case, I intend to start my career in the construction industry and become a … Continue reading → Continue reading
I am a PhD student in building construction, which is considered as very a practical field. Unlike many other PhD students, I prefer to start my career in the industry rather than the academia. However, every time I spoke with a … Continue reading → Continue reading
Thanks to our classmates, last week we had a chance to get familiar with different education systems in Egypt, Finland and South Korea. Here I want to share some facts about the education system in Iran: 1) The education in Iran is … Continue reading → Continue reading
An on-going study by my wife encouraged me to share this post with you guys! I came to the U.S. in 2011 and started my PhD at VT as an international student. At first, I faced different challenges in the … Continue reading → Continue reading
In this post, I would like to reflect the mission statements of two universities located in California; 1) University of California (UC), Santa Barbara is a research and teaching institution. The mission statement of this university can be found here. 2) … Continue reading → Continue reading
I ran into this useful video about writing your teaching philosophy and thought it would be useful for others in GEDI class. I like it and I think it will give you a good perspective of how to write your own teaching philosophy. Continue reading
The following ten teaching lessons are extracted from a study conducted by Cabrera et al. (2002). (Source) 1. Good teaching can promote student development. 2. Learning is a social phenomenon. 3. Students have different ways of knowing. 4. College teaching is … Continue reading → Continue reading
I found an article (source) investigating the effects of multitasking in learning environments. It studied two groups of students as the subjects. Both groups heard the same exact lecture and tested immediately following the lecture. The first group of students was allowed … Continue reading → Continue reading