- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: communication
“Relational trust is built on movements of the human heart such as empathy, commitment, compassion, patience, and the capacity to forgive.” “As I teach, I project the condition of my soul onto my students, my subject, and our way of … Continue reading → Continue reading
One of the most common questions I hear from graduate students is how to have a successful carrier and prepare for the academic job market. In my opinion, it is not just to be successful in job market but to … Continue reading → Continue reading
What is multitasking? Is it beneficial or harmful? Apparently, it is a process in mind to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. From educational perspective, the issue is to define the attitude towards this notion and the way it is assessed in … Continue reading → Continue reading
Information technology in higher education is a tool which help educational systems transform to address current problems and challenges of the future. There are still institutions that haven’t confronted to the challenges of the 21st century. Introductory courses in large … Continue reading → Continue reading
Digital era has affected different components of higher education systems. It can be discussed from challenges it has brought to scholarship communities to social challenges. One of the notions in this regard is the effect of forming cyber communities in … Continue reading → Continue reading
After acquiring knowledge in learner-centered pedagogy, inclusive pedagogy and problem-based learning, we are at an appropriate stage to design a course syllabus. This video is a good source to learn how to design a syllabus. As is mentioned, a good … Continue reading → Continue reading
To have a general overview of educational inquires, it is worth mentioning that education theory is divided into four subcategories: Democratic education Comparative education Pedagogy Sociology of education It is an interdisciplinary concept which strands history, sociology and psychology among … Continue reading → Continue reading
In today’s word, academic excellence requires elements beyond those traditionally associated with universities to actively engage individuals in curriculums and in communities to increase awareness. Knowledge and cognition in interactions within institutions envision quality and diversity of inclusive education. One … Continue reading → Continue reading
The purpose of communicating science is to aware scientists communicate their work with others effectively. As an example, one should note that when giving a talk, this is not just that person speaking, but the speaker should spontaneously interact with … Continue reading → Continue reading
Digital media is continuously used in formal and informal educational settings, well-set with the advancement in technology. In this regard, digital media addresses the frontlines of what is rapidly becoming an education revolution. The way that technology is used to … Continue reading → Continue reading