- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบกาญติมา ทองใบ September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by visit this website linkvisit this website link September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Similarity of genre vs. Plagiarism by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on PhD student’s life by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Ardor for higher education in South Korea by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Korean education system by Dominique Mylerlove this
- Comment on Roanoke Food Desert by perbaikan boilernice point of view in the opinion
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบ
Our Thoughtsacademic bullying Beall's List Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diversity GEDI GEDI13S GEDI 2013 GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education implicit attitudes implicit bias K-12 LDRS 5554 open access PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F predatory journals Preparing the Future Professoriate race bias readiness gap remedial courses required blog post #4 required blog post #5 Scribbles social media VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13 weight bias
Author Archives: communication
“Relational trust is built on movements of the human heart such as empathy, commitment, compassion, patience, and the capacity to forgive.” “As I teach, I project the condition of my soul onto my students, my subject, and our way of … Continue reading → Continue reading
One of the most common questions I hear from graduate students is how to have a successful carrier and prepare for the academic job market. In my opinion, it is not just to be successful in job market but to … Continue reading → Continue reading
What is multitasking? Is it beneficial or harmful? Apparently, it is a process in mind to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. From educational perspective, the issue is to define the attitude towards this notion and the way it is assessed in … Continue reading → Continue reading
Information technology in higher education is a tool which help educational systems transform to address current problems and challenges of the future. There are still institutions that haven’t confronted to the challenges of the 21st century. Introductory courses in large … Continue reading → Continue reading
Digital era has affected different components of higher education systems. It can be discussed from challenges it has brought to scholarship communities to social challenges. One of the notions in this regard is the effect of forming cyber communities in … Continue reading → Continue reading
After acquiring knowledge in learner-centered pedagogy, inclusive pedagogy and problem-based learning, we are at an appropriate stage to design a course syllabus. This video is a good source to learn how to design a syllabus. As is mentioned, a good … Continue reading → Continue reading
To have a general overview of educational inquires, it is worth mentioning that education theory is divided into four subcategories: Democratic education Comparative education Pedagogy Sociology of education It is an interdisciplinary concept which strands history, sociology and psychology among … Continue reading → Continue reading
In today’s word, academic excellence requires elements beyond those traditionally associated with universities to actively engage individuals in curriculums and in communities to increase awareness. Knowledge and cognition in interactions within institutions envision quality and diversity of inclusive education. One … Continue reading → Continue reading
The purpose of communicating science is to aware scientists communicate their work with others effectively. As an example, one should note that when giving a talk, this is not just that person speaking, but the speaker should spontaneously interact with … Continue reading → Continue reading
Digital media is continuously used in formal and informal educational settings, well-set with the advancement in technology. In this regard, digital media addresses the frontlines of what is rapidly becoming an education revolution. The way that technology is used to … Continue reading → Continue reading