- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: bahareh
Being a faculty member is a prestigious profession in society that brings respect to a person. It is also a very beneficial job. Faculty members have a tremendous role in nurturing young peoples’ minds, who are the most powerful and … Continue reading → Continue reading
In spite of all positive aspects of higher education, there are something that I would like to change, if I had the authority. First change would be the process of getting tenure track. The level of stress during the first … Continue reading → Continue reading
CALL FOR ART WORK AND PHOTOGRAPHY: WORLD WITHOUT FOSSIL FUELS All students are invited to submit art work and photography with the theme of “World without fossil fuels.” The perspective might be alternatives to substitute fossil fuels and the consequences. … Continue reading → Continue reading
CALL FOR 6-WORD STORIES: WORLD WITHOUT FOSSIL FUELS All students are invited to submit six-word stories with the theme of “World without fossil fuels.” The perspective might be alternatives to substitute fossil fuels and the consequences. Submissions are limited to … Continue reading → Continue reading
All students and members of community are invited to submit art work and photography or a six word story. The theme is “World without fossil fuels”. The perspective might be alternatives to substitute fossil fuels and the consequences. Submissions are … Continue reading → Continue reading
The last class we talked about educational system in different countries. Here, I would like to use this opportunity to bring up the Stereotype treat subject. Stereotype treat is an inseparable factor of diversity. I believe that regardless of how much we try to keep … Continue reading → Continue reading
Individuals are defined and somehow judged based on their communication with their surroundings. Each one of us has a unique analogy in our brain, which lies behind our unique life, that subconsciously categorizes people in our mind: smart, beautiful, nice, … Continue reading → Continue reading
Dear Friends, ISVT (Iranian Society at Virginia Tech) first event of the semester, Mehregan, will be held on Oct 18th, at the Commonwealth Ballroom, Squires Student Center. ISVT board is proud to announce that we host Dr. Nader Majd and … Continue reading → Continue reading
Notwithstanding the fact that many research misconduct has been reported so far, I think that the one that I am going to blog on is one of the major one because it gave hope to so many paralyzed people around … Continue reading → Continue reading
As a VP of events for IDR interdisciplinary honor society, I would like to dedicate this post to the beauty and importance of interdisciplinary researches. First thing first though, “our honor society is accepting applications for membership from Monday, September 2 … Continue reading → Continue reading