- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedades
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: angie
A good article to remind us to take care of our “humanity” during this busy time of the year. http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/gradhacker/remembering-your-humanity-grad-student Continue reading
Open Journal of Preventive Medicine- Information below is taken directly off the journals website: Where (location, organization, university, etc.) is the journal?- Place of Public Relation: Irvine CA 92619-4821, USA. As a way to cut the cost, our operation office is located in … Continue reading → Continue reading
After researching MOOCS a bit, I ran across a few interesting articles. One article I found listed all the places you could access free, online classes. But, what I found to be disturbing is that one of the larger suppliers … Continue reading → Continue reading
What would I change in higher education? This is a tough question since we can hypothetically only change one thing. I think I would change the learning environment. I would move more toward student-centered learning, active learning, and/ or problem … Continue reading → Continue reading
Being a faculty member means you are intellectually curious and engaged in discovering both questions and answers to issues relevant to your discipline, your community, your country and your world. Your intellectual curiosity will hopefully drive your research. Being a … Continue reading → Continue reading
Last week, from my perspective, it appeared our group really enjoyed the communicating science exercise. Today I was quickly looking through Facebook posts and I noticed an article called, “Are You A Phone Person?” (http://ivyleagueinsecurities.com/2010/08/are-you-a-phone-person/) This article caught my eye … Continue reading → Continue reading
I was shocked. I read about a professor from the University of Pittsburg (http://ori.dhhs.gov/content/case-summary-weber-scott) who plagiarized text and falsified data in two unpublished manuscripts and two National Health Institute grant applications. I guess I’m naive, but I never dreamed a … Continue reading → Continue reading
Northern Essex Community College (NECC), is a community college in Massachusetts with two campuses, one in Haverhill and the other in Lawrence, the state’s poorest city. eUNH is part of the University of New Hampshire (UNH), a land-, sea-, and … Continue reading → Continue reading
I did my undergraduate work from 1991-1995. Before laptops were popular, or even affordable, before email really took hold, before PowerPoint and before most of the information we receive on a daily basis was digitalized. I, and the rest of … Continue reading → Continue reading