- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedades
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Author Archives: aghughes
For the scholarly essay for our future professoriate course, I decided to investigate the relationship between epistemology and the evaluation of research integrity. It led me to the following section which functions as an intro and abstract for the essay. … Continue reading → Continue reading
In my department and my TA position, the common advice is to go with your gut. Is this an A speech? Is this a B+ speech? Subjectivity is everywhere, but we must be consistent and fair among all students. I … Continue reading → Continue reading
As we are nearing the final month of our semester here at Virginia Tech, I’ve been thinking about the semester system which separates the year into fall and spring semesters. It seems a fair assumption to make that most Universities … Continue reading → Continue reading
This past week, students in my COMM 2004- Public Speaking course completed a midterm evaluation of the course. Although they were first wary of the phrase “midterm,” they soon discovered that this assignment was similar to the SPOT evaluations they … Continue reading → Continue reading
This past week I fulfilled my TA duties by running the scantrons for a large introductory course exam. I thought this would be no big deal. In past years, I had just dropped off the exam at Innovation Space and … Continue reading → Continue reading
My post last week on the differences between theater and communication work on effectively communicating science started me down a path of thinking on the many disciplines I have come across that often refer to the same thing with different … Continue reading → Continue reading
Last night we were fortunate enough to have Patty Raun from the School of Performing Arts visit our class for a workshop about communicating science in a more personal way. This was a very unusual workshop for graduate students outside … Continue reading → Continue reading
I looked at the Savine case on the ORI website, located at http://ori.dhhs.gov/content/case-summary-savine-adam-c .This case details the story of Mr. Adam Savine, who falsified his data and presented it in publications and at conferences. Unfortunately, the legal jargon only tells … Continue reading → Continue reading
Nearly a month into the semester, I feel that both students and teachers are just now getting into a comfortable routine with courses and schedules. This moment (flexible among individuals) is important to note because it is when we expect … Continue reading → Continue reading
In our first class, we heard some of the measurable data of students who were entering college in 2012. Granted, these sophomores and their 2013 freshmen class successors are not the majority of the VT student population, but even so … Continue reading → Continue reading