- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Ever notice how synchronicity and connections occur when we’re open to them? I was lucky to have such a moment last semester. After a seminar conversation last fall on inclusive pedagogy and diversity, an undergraduate came in to grab some … Continue reading → Continue reading
Trust is a powerful construct. It is essential for teams to succeed due to the interdependency required to accomplish shared goals (Franz, 2012). Mayer, Davis, and Schoorman (1995) define trust as “being vulnerable to the actions of another team member as well as expecting another team member will perform as expected” (as cited in Franz, […] Continue reading
Establishing colleges at a university is not easy and requires several stages including building staff, faculty and students to start the class. I remember when I participated in establishing an architecture engineering college at Qassim University; it was not easy … Continue reading → Continue reading
It is exciting and overwhelming to talk about change in Higher Education, although it is hard to deal with change , it is something that we can’t control neither stop. Change is good , even when we can’t see it. A change on higher education is really needed. The society’s problems have become complex and […] Continue reading
Hello, All This video is about writing vision and goal in mission statement. Every business needs a mission statement. To make sure you’ve written a great one, follow these guidelines and answer the three key questions in this article. When you … Continue reading → Continue reading
King Saud University and Yale University King Saud University Location: Riyadh Country: Saudi Arabia Riyadh Type: public university In their mission statement, The King Saud University claims to provide high-quality education in different disciplines and promote students knowledge in the … Continue reading → Continue reading
In this post, I would like to reflect the mission statements of two universities located in California; 1) University of California (UC), Santa Barbara is a research and teaching institution. The mission statement of this university can be found here. 2) … Continue reading → Continue reading