- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim Merkezi
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Monthly Archives: October 2013
All students and members of community are invited to submit art work and photography or a six word story. The theme is “World without fossil fuels”. The perspective might be alternatives to substitute fossil fuels and the consequences. Submissions are … Continue reading → Continue reading
As we are nearing the final month of our semester here at Virginia Tech, I’ve been thinking about the semester system which separates the year into fall and spring semesters. It seems a fair assumption to make that most Universities … Continue reading → Continue reading
Homeschooling, the term is not familiar to me because the system is not existed in my age or even if it is existed, it is not a good education system at that time. Only maladjusted students take this system because … Continue reading → Continue reading
In the last class, I introduced Korean education system for a few minutes, but I think it is a little lack of information and accuracy. I am trying to find more accurate and specific information. Most of my introduction parts … Continue reading → Continue reading
This past week, students in my COMM 2004- Public Speaking course completed a midterm evaluation of the course. Although they were first wary of the phrase “midterm,” they soon discovered that this assignment was similar to the SPOT evaluations they … Continue reading → Continue reading
The last class we talked about educational system in different countries. Here, I would like to use this opportunity to bring up the Stereotype treat subject. Stereotype treat is an inseparable factor of diversity. I believe that regardless of how much we try to keep … Continue reading → Continue reading
Today, I am thinking about increasing the number of international students in the US universities for their higher education. Pros and cons are always existed on every issue. This social phenomenon, increasing the number of international students in the US … Continue reading → Continue reading
This past week I fulfilled my TA duties by running the scantrons for a large introductory course exam. I thought this would be no big deal. In past years, I had just dropped off the exam at Innovation Space and … Continue reading → Continue reading
When I found the data of average faculty salaries, 2012-13, I am very curious about the relationship between the average salary and the university reputation. I created a table to compare between two simply as below. … Continue reading → Continue reading
Individuals are defined and somehow judged based on their communication with their surroundings. Each one of us has a unique analogy in our brain, which lies behind our unique life, that subconsciously categorizes people in our mind: smart, beautiful, nice, … Continue reading → Continue reading