- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim Merkezi
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The word, academic freedom, is not just for the higher education. Nowadays, in South Korea, new Korean history textbook for the secondary education is a huge issue because the new text book which is published by one of publisher, “New … Continue reading → Continue reading
Notwithstanding the fact that many research misconduct has been reported so far, I think that the one that I am going to blog on is one of the major one because it gave hope to so many paralyzed people around … Continue reading → Continue reading
I was shocked. I read about a professor from the University of Pittsburg (http://ori.dhhs.gov/content/case-summary-weber-scott) who plagiarized text and falsified data in two unpublished manuscripts and two National Health Institute grant applications. I guess I’m naive, but I never dreamed a … Continue reading → Continue reading
I looked at the Savine case on the ORI website, located at http://ori.dhhs.gov/content/case-summary-savine-adam-c .This case details the story of Mr. Adam Savine, who falsified his data and presented it in publications and at conferences. Unfortunately, the legal jargon only tells … Continue reading → Continue reading
First of all, when I saw the website, ORI website, it was very shocking to me. Several researchers are founded by a organization which is related to their research area every year. A main reason why they did a misconduct … Continue reading → Continue reading
In today’s class, I saw the bar chart which is compared between the number of part-time position in the academic job market and the number of full-time position in that market. The number of part-time position has been increased since … Continue reading → Continue reading
As a VP of events for IDR interdisciplinary honor society, I would like to dedicate this post to the beauty and importance of interdisciplinary researches. First thing first though, “our honor society is accepting applications for membership from Monday, September 2 … Continue reading → Continue reading
Nearly a month into the semester, I feel that both students and teachers are just now getting into a comfortable routine with courses and schedules. This moment (flexible among individuals) is important to note because it is when we expect … Continue reading → Continue reading
SUNY Korea is established in South Korea in 2012. The first foreign university is launched in South Korea. Every year, so many college students or graduate students look forward to having better education programs, and they also expect better opportunities … Continue reading → Continue reading