- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedadesgran post.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on El Papel de la FE en la curación de la enfermedad. by Venta de Sociedades
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Monthly Archives: May 2013
“Relational trust is built on movements of the human heart such as empathy, commitment, compassion, patience, and the capacity to forgive.” “As I teach, I project the condition of my soul onto my students, my subject, and our way of … Continue reading → Continue reading
One of the most common questions I hear from graduate students is how to have a successful carrier and prepare for the academic job market. In my opinion, it is not just to be successful in job market but to … Continue reading → Continue reading
Blogging about blogging…meta reflection seems appropriate for the end of the semester. It’s not that there aren’t a bunch of other topics I could blog about. I actually have a list of thoughts I wanted to compose posts about on … Continue reading → Continue reading
Communication Skills Resource: One of the important goals of Convergence is to improve the ability of studentsand trainees to communicate with peers, professionals, and the public. Toward this goal, Convergence has adopted the use of assessment rubrics. A rubric is … Continue reading → Continue reading
The following reflections are excerpts from The Courage to Teach: A Guide to Reflection and Renewal, by Parker Palmer. Enjoy. Good teaching cannot be reduced to technique; good teaching comes from the identity and integrity of the teacher. Identity lies in the intersection of the diverse forces that make up life, while integrity lies in relating […] Continue reading
A little while back, I discussed the secret use of Wikipedia and a possible grade Hypocrisy. However, to briefly continue that conversation, the American Historical Association, today, posted an article by historian Peter Webster titled Wikipedia, Authority and the Free rider … Continue reading → Continue reading
In my last post, I described a case study that I came up for a course in which I gave a guest lecture. Because I have already described the course and case study, I will not rehash those details in this post. Please refer to Posting #1 for those details if interested. This second posting(…) Continue reading
I realize I might be one of the few individuals in this country to not be in love with TED (and TEDx) Talks. It seems that people swarm to them on YouTube like ants to a summer picnic, but if I’m being honest, they generally don’t “do it” for me. I wish I were an English major(…) Continue reading