- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบกาญติมา ทองใบ September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by visit this website linkvisit this website link September | 2013 | GEDI Spring 2013
- Comment on Similarity of genre vs. Plagiarism by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on PhD student’s life by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Ardor for higher education in South Korea by PTS Terbaik BandungVery creative..I like the discussion and writing about this article. Hopefully this article can add insight for readers.
- Comment on Korean education system by Dominique Mylerlove this
- Comment on Roanoke Food Desert by perbaikan boilernice point of view in the opinion
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Dil ve Konuşma TerapistiAnkara Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi M.E.B. destekli ücretsiz dil ve konuşma terapisi verdiği gibi merkezlerimiz danışanlarına ücretli seanslar da düzenlemektedir.
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Sincan Özel Eğitim MerkeziSincan Özel Eğitim Merkezi, kuruluşundan başlayarak 15 yılı aşkın bir süredir Milli Eğitim Bakanlığına bağlı olarak eğitim ve öğretim uygulayan bir özel eğitim merkezidir. Ankara ili içerisinde çeşitli ilçelerde Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı destekli Disleksi...
- Comment on The three R’s– and one ‘L’ by Ankara Özel Eğitim MerkeziAnkara Özel Eğitim Merkezi Dil ve Konuşma Terapisi, Disleksi Eğitimi ve Özgül Öğrenme Güçlüğü Üzerine Uzman Özel Eğitim Merkezidir.
- Comment on Academic freedom on New Korean history textbook? by กาญติมา ทองใบ
Our Thoughtsacademic bullying Beall's List Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diversity GEDI GEDI13S GEDI 2013 GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education implicit attitudes implicit bias K-12 LDRS 5554 open access PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F predatory journals Preparing the Future Professoriate race bias readiness gap remedial courses required blog post #4 required blog post #5 Scribbles social media VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13 weight bias
Monthly Archives: November 2012
This is somewhat unrelated, but I figured I’d share. Heard the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” ? Everyone at least remembers FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!! Maybe Seven Swans A-Swimming? Well, take a listen and then ask yourself, how much would all that cost? How much did it cost 10 years ago? Well, PNC Bank has […] Continue reading
http://www.aps.org/careers/statistics/index.cfm I suggest if you’re reading this to go to the link above and read that first. Done? Okay, so as you’ve seen, there is much data on scientists (specifically physics here) from the years past and there is much to learn. The amount of money a bachelor or a masters holder makes sometimes affects […] Continue reading
This is some idea I have heard from a talk given in the University of Maryland. It sounds quite interesting. The question is ‘what will the future university look like?’ Just based on this title, we know it is an … Continue reading → Continue reading
Everyone has the power of his/her own will. Forcing a person to do something that is not intended can happen due to many reasons. Based on the context, some reasons are friendly, while some are more hostile. It can have … Continue reading → Continue reading
I once watched a Bollywood movie, 3 Idiots. The most impressive part in the movie is the courage to question authorities, to explore the truth and then to put knowledges into practice. In fact, that is the question faced in … Continue reading → Continue reading
There are many people emphasizing the uniqueness of human beings. They claim it following the nature that human beings should behave and thus being regarded totally differently, while others think that causes problem in collaborating and organizing. The world will … Continue reading → Continue reading
Faculties play an important role in students’ school life. How are the faculties doing directly affect the students’ performance. Now we are faced with the question that what count as faculties’ duty. The most important one, they should be competent … Continue reading → Continue reading
College Entrance Exam(CEE) is the biggest exam in China held every year with no doubts. It has been playing the important role as an entrance to the higher education since established many decades ago. In my opinion although the exam … Continue reading → Continue reading
When I was coding for the java course, I learned the benefit of comments spread around the codes to explain what the codes were doing. Those comments saved my efforts to read others’ codes. I was also required to make … Continue reading → Continue reading
The word pseudoscience refers to some claim that seems scientific but lacks of rigorous proof or reasonable derivation. There are many examples of pseudoscience. In my opinion, from Chinese traditional medicine to perpetual motion all count as pseudoscience. It harms … Continue reading → Continue reading