- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina CabreraEl estress permanente y una dieta con carencia de vitaminas y algunos minerales contribuye a que nuestro sistema inmunologico (defensas naturales del cuerpo) no nos protejan de cance o otros problemas como la diabetes.
- Comment on the University of Libya by AimenThanks Khalid for your helpful comment.
- Comment on the University of Libya by khaledThe University of Benghazi (UoB) was established on December 15,1955 under the name of "Libyan University". The cornerstone of the university was the Faculty of Arts and Education, including 31 students and 6 staff members then. The univesity was founded in the center of Benghazi. In 1973, the university was shifted to its current location […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by AngélicaMuy importante educarnos, de modo que estemos enterados de todos los factores que influyen para lograr una vida saludable. Factores no sólo fusiológicos sino emocionales también. Gracias por transmitir ese conocimiento siempre esperanzado y positivo.
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Damaris AndersonMe encantaria ilustrarme más en el tema. Es muy importante estar informado acerca de las posibilidades y riesgos que se tienen al tomar un sin número de decisiones en simples aspectos. Síguenos enseñando Ivy!
- Comment on Mozart by suhuautoHello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this.
- Comment on Mozart by royale arenaexceptional produce, rather insightful. I’m asking yourself why the other specialists of this market placeuse’t comprehend this. By yourself really should carry on yourcomposing. I’m sure, your self contain a large website visitors’ foundation currently!
- Comment on Mozart by LatonyaJim Trippon CPA and his team offer comprehensive personal and business CPA services for clients near thhe Bunker Hill Village area. The entrepreneurial oqner of, say, a $2M, $5M or $20M business will alkmost surely be a very intriguing person. An accou...
- Comment on Mozart by KathyIf you understand beforehand there will be a snack food a few hours following dinner, people can hold out the hour or 2. There are so many other measurements and factors we could look at, but I think those three things will give an accurate depiction o...
- Comment on The Future of Higher Education Should Focus on K-12 by MohammadTanya, Thanks for raising this issue. I am not that familiar with the K12 educational system but my take away from your post is that many freshman students are not prepared enough for college. My experience of TA'ing approves your claim even for sophomores. For example many engineering major students are required to take statics […]
- Comment on Prevención de enfermedades crónicas basado en estilo de vida: Cáncer by Rina Cabrera
Our Thoughtsadvice Aimen Blog autism blogging Chronic Disease Prevention- Prevención y control de las enfermedades crónicas comic communicating science Contemporary Education Contemporary Pedagogy Diveristy Diversity dysgraphia dyslexia GEDI GEDI13S GEDI2013 GEDI 2013 GEDI 2013 class blog GEDI Blog GEDI Posts GEDIs13 GEDI S2013 GEDI Spring 2013 gedivtf17 gedivts13 GPP14 GRAD 5104 grad5114 higher education LDRS 5554 networking PFP12F PFP13F PFP13S PFP14S PFP15F PFPF12 PhD Preparing the Future Professoriate Prevención de Diabetes Scribbles social media Uncategorized VTGEDI13 VT GEDI S'13
Monthly Archives: November 2012
This is somewhat unrelated, but I figured I’d share. Heard the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” ? Everyone at least remembers FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!! Maybe Seven Swans A-Swimming? Well, take a listen and then ask yourself, how much would all that cost? How much did it cost 10 years ago? Well, PNC Bank has […] Continue reading
http://www.aps.org/careers/statistics/index.cfm I suggest if you’re reading this to go to the link above and read that first. Done? Okay, so as you’ve seen, there is much data on scientists (specifically physics here) from the years past and there is much to learn. The amount of money a bachelor or a masters holder makes sometimes affects […] Continue reading
This is some idea I have heard from a talk given in the University of Maryland. It sounds quite interesting. The question is ‘what will the future university look like?’ Just based on this title, we know it is an … Continue reading → Continue reading
Everyone has the power of his/her own will. Forcing a person to do something that is not intended can happen due to many reasons. Based on the context, some reasons are friendly, while some are more hostile. It can have … Continue reading → Continue reading
I once watched a Bollywood movie, 3 Idiots. The most impressive part in the movie is the courage to question authorities, to explore the truth and then to put knowledges into practice. In fact, that is the question faced in … Continue reading → Continue reading
There are many people emphasizing the uniqueness of human beings. They claim it following the nature that human beings should behave and thus being regarded totally differently, while others think that causes problem in collaborating and organizing. The world will … Continue reading → Continue reading
Faculties play an important role in students’ school life. How are the faculties doing directly affect the students’ performance. Now we are faced with the question that what count as faculties’ duty. The most important one, they should be competent … Continue reading → Continue reading
College Entrance Exam(CEE) is the biggest exam in China held every year with no doubts. It has been playing the important role as an entrance to the higher education since established many decades ago. In my opinion although the exam … Continue reading → Continue reading
When I was coding for the java course, I learned the benefit of comments spread around the codes to explain what the codes were doing. Those comments saved my efforts to read others’ codes. I was also required to make … Continue reading → Continue reading
The word pseudoscience refers to some claim that seems scientific but lacks of rigorous proof or reasonable derivation. There are many examples of pseudoscience. In my opinion, from Chinese traditional medicine to perpetual motion all count as pseudoscience. It harms … Continue reading → Continue reading