Final Class Reflection

I am so thankful for this class. It has opened my eyes to some many groups of people that I had no idea struggled as much as our community (Indigenous Americans). After discussions and presentations in our class, I feel like the higher education system in the US is failing any group of people that …

About dkketch

I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Engineering at Virginia Tech. This is a big change for me since my undergraduate degree was a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering. I switched mainly because I am a tech geek. I enjoy all the new gadgets and gizmos that hit the market. This is what led me to a Master's of Science focused in Computer Engineering. My current research has to deal with wearable devices and human physiological responses to using tech. All of this would not have been possible without the undying support of my beautiful wife. She has been my inspiration and support to come back to school after entering the work force. So many changes! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!
This entry was posted in Diversity, Inclusion. Bookmark the permalink.